Sunday, August 12, 2012

And so it Begins...

My battle with my weight began early on...I remember counting calories, watching portions, and beating myself up for eating too much before I turned 10...I battled anorexia & bulimia in my late teens/early 20's...after that even though I've continued to exercise (sometimes/often to the extreme) my weight has been a constant yoyo fight...almost 3  years ago, in an effort to get my desired body, I lost 20lbs through a strict diet and exercise program to compete a fitness competition...I placed 4th, one of my proudest moments, I was in the best shape of my life, and I felt great...but because I had yet to conquering my binge eating, the weight slowly all came back on.  I know I'm not the only woman out there who has struggled for years to obtain the "perfect" body. I'm hoping that through blogging my thoughts and feelings I will finally be able to lose the weight, stop binge eating and find the healthy, fit, balance I need. And hopefully in the process I can help a couple others...

No comments:

Post a Comment